Celebrating a year of Originality and Creativity at TASMAG.
Today, tasmag.com turns one. TASMAG (Tell A Story Magazine) was launched to provide a platform for young people to share their original, creative and informative articles. Since then, TASMAG today can take pride in having about 18,000 page views, eight Writers, and about 900 awesome fans on our social media pages despite our zero tolerance to copy-and-paste journalism.
Some 366 days ago, this platform was merely an idea and now, looking back and appreciating all that has been experienced on TASMAG; from change of logo through to feedback from you over time, we are greatly encouraged to keep taking bold steps forward by steadily and surely implementing the ideas and activities we have thought up and will think up in future.
For now, to kick off our second year, TASMAG will be rewarding our amazing fans who have supported us through the shaky first year. Check out the activities to celebrate our first year and you could win yourself a little something:
- “One Day One Poem” 9th-15th of December, 2015 featuring young Poets from across Nigeria.
- For every article you submit in the month of December, TASMAG will pay you N500 each
NB: Your creative articles are worth way more than N500, this is just our token of appreciation.
- Author of the most engaging article from the pool of submitted articles gets a Free TASMAG Anniversary T-Shirt. Share your article with friends and family, encourage them to share and comment on your article.
- Free domain name for 2 lucky bloggers. Tell us why you need it in the comment section (bloggers with the best comments wins)
- Free business website setup for one lucky business owner. Buy domain and hosting account, TASMAG will take care of the rest. Tell us why you should be the winner in the comment box.
- Free eBook download “How To Effortlessly Buy and Ship To Nigeria From The United States”. Click here to download free guide.
Participating in this contest requires you to use the application below before posting your comments. And don’t forget to wish us a happy anniversary.[promosimple id=”8a1b”]
Winners will be announced on the 15th of December, 2015.
Going forward, TASMAG in the coming year will launch the first edition of our print magazine so be on the look out for that. And in our mission of nurturing the next generation of Writers through training and reward programmes, we are coming to a campus near you. Watch out!
“…nurturing the next generation of Writers.”
Thanks for stopping by. Together, we can build the largest network of creative writers in Nigeria.
- To Talk or To Walk - December 4, 2015
- TASMAG is 1: Win A Little Something For Yourself - December 1, 2015
- Ile-Ife and The Obatala Procession by Adekunle Gbenga Philip - June 24, 2015
- Gamblers Game by Leonard Michael - January 29, 2015
- Voice Of The Street by Leonard Michael - January 24, 2015