Job Type: Remote
The ideal candidate enjoys writing; what’s the point if you are not having fun. You will work closely with our Editor and Content Marketer to develop original content for tasmag.com. You will create informative stories of your choice and those assigned to you.
You will utilize a wide variety of skills, including excellent command of the English language, proficiency in the use of word-processing software, and content management systems (CMS). Not only that, you will use creativity to add appropriate media elements to your stories.
- Contribute articles daily (avoiding plagiarism and false information in your writing).
- Develop original and easy-to-understand content for Editorial review.
- Revise work based on editorial feedback.
- Create content in the form of articles or reports.
- Carry out research on topics assigned.
- Fact-check research data before they are published.
- Contribute to the style guides and use them for content development.
Accepting applications from now until November 19, 2021.