Are you an aspiring Entrepreneur? Nigerian youths have good business ideas but getting funds to bring these ideas to life as always been a challenge. The YOUWIN program has been around for a while and has helped some Entrepreneurs in accessing funds. The fourth edition of YOUWIN is now open for submission of YOUWIN 4 concept note applications.
The Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YOUWIN) Programme is a collaboration of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Communication Technology (CT), the Ministry of Youth Development and the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development that will launch an annual Business Plan Competition (BPC) for aspiring young entrepreneurs in Nigeria, in line with the Federal Government’s drive to create more jobs for Nigerians. The program will be implemented in partnership with Nigeria’s private sector, which will be requested to provide funding support.
The main objective of the Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YOUWIN) Programme is to generate jobs by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas that will lead to job creation. The program will provide aspiring youth with a platform to showcase their business acumen, skills and aspirations to business leaders, investors and mentors in Nigeria.
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers Licence/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of the geopolitical zone as identified by the market in which you want to do business.
You can win up to N10,000million in this competition based on your business needs. Existing businesses looking for funds to expand their business can also apply.
NOTE: If your business idea is good enough, whatever amount of money you win is a grant. That means you are not paying back.
There are just 25 questions for you to answer to win the first stage of the competition.
For more information, visit YOUWIN official website: https://www.youwin.org.ng/
Click on the link to apply now https://www.youwin.org.ng/apply-now/
Submission of first stage application closes on Friday, 30/01/2015!. Hurry now and register.