Knowing your correct postal code make things a whole lot easier for you and your Courier. It makes it easy for your Courier especially Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) in sorting out packages they receive. Packages are sorted according to the areas in the town or city. The easier and faster they are able to sort the packages, they earlier you get your package(s).
Get your postal code in 6 simple steps if you have not gotten it.
Step 1: Visit www.nigeriapostcodes.com The portal is managed by the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST).
Step 2: Select the State
Step 3: Select the appropriate Town
Step 4: Select the Area
Step 5. Select the Street (As illustrated in the image below)
After you might have selected all the appropriate items, hit the ‘GET POSTCODE’ button. Wait a little while for your postcode to appear. See the result I got from the sample above
Copy the code, save it everywhere you can for future use and you can as well memorize it.That’s it! Share this post with your friends; they will find it useful.
You can also watch the video below for a demonstration on how to go about it.
Thanks for stopping by. Together, we can build the largest network of creative writers in Nigeria.
- Free eBook: How To Effortlessly Buy and Ship To Nigeria From The United States. - November 26, 2015
- Black Friday is Upon Us; Here’s How To Take Advantage - November 26, 2015
- November 2015: 5 Things To Get You Excited - November 10, 2015
- How To Use A 3G Internet Modem On Your Android Device - October 23, 2015
- Konga Means Business! Take Advantage of #MegaMondayMadness and KongaPay - October 11, 2015